Drizzled with shades of blonde and subtle red, this pigment with warm and cool tones and yellow undertones, plus multi-toned lowlights and highlights, is a striking combination in the middle of our nine-color blonde range. Transform your client’s look so she feels runway-ready for any opportunity that comes her way.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
Total Weight: 100gr/bundle
Available Length: 14” – 32”
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 100gr
Curl Pattern: Straight, Body Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Wave, Deep Curly, Natural Wavy, Kinky Curly are available
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Are Machine Weft Hair Extensions? Hair weaving is a complicated process in which real hair is woven together to add volume to naturally thin hair and make it appear more bobbing. Machine-made wefts are made with a special sewing machine that connects all the hair into one long weft. Most Machine tied wefts are 3-4 oz (1 oz = 28.35 gram) of hair and are one continuing weft.
3. What Type of Materials Do You Use To Create A Weave Hair Extension? We commit ourselves to be the best hair extension distributors in Vietnam by carrying hair extensions of all price ranges. At AZ Hair, we only use top-quality virgin human hair for our weaves. Because we own our hair factory, we offer various textures to match your own hair. This hair has to be healthy human hair and it can’t be damaged. We have only one hair source: local human hair, which is collected from healthy women, especially mountainous women. Due to the healthy lifestyles of Vietnamese women, the hair is highly strong, silky, with no tangles or shedding, and extremely durable. Blending your weave well depends on how well we match your texture to the wefts that we install so we pride ourselves on our color and texture matching. By scheduling a call to visit our company you’ll get a chance to see what we have available.
4. How Long Do Weave Hair Extensions Last? Weave hair extensions can last 10-12 weeks with proper care and maintenance. We recommend that you come in every 2 weeks to get a clarifying deep wash, conditioning treatment, and proper drying of your braids. Furthermore, leaving extensions in too long causes your hair to tangle and dread up resulting in hair loss. You do not want to lose your hair in the process of protecting it so caring for it properly is imperative to healthy hair growth.
5. Will The Weave Damage My Own Hair? If properly installed and maintained, this method will not damage your hair. It is 100% natural and there are no chemicals or tools used. Please work with a trained professional experienced in the Weave hair extensions application to ensure that the product will work properly with zero damage.
6. How Often Should I Wash My Weave Hair Extension? Maintaining weave hair extensions is not easy especially if you’re new to them. This hair type requires washing and proper drying every two weeks. This ensures that your natural hair is being taken care of during your cycle. If you’re unsure of how to wash your sew-in weave, please schedule a call with us. Healthy hair is our top priority so we also service your sew-in even if we didn’t do it.
7. Why I Should Choose Weave Hair Extensions? There are many reasons to choose weft extensions over other options. Here are a few reasons we choose weft hair extensions over other options: – Weft extensions can provide different levels of thickness. It can be chosen, cut, and styled to achieve your own specific desire for length and thickness. In AZ Hair, Weave Hair has a wide range of lengths (from 6” to 34”) and a variety of luxury and subtle colors.
– Weft hair extensions cause minimal damage to your natural hair: Are you worried that your new extensions will damage your gorgeous, natural locks? Don’t fret – this is not the case when it comes to weft extensions. Weft extensions do not cause any damage to the natural hair, and they are safe for using heat products and styling tools on.
– Try a new color or style without the long-term commitment: We love weft hair extensions because you can try out a new hairstyle without the commitment of a permanent cut or color. Heading to a music festival and feeling like giving purple hair a try? No problem. Weft hair extensions provide no-commitment styling that won’t saturate your hair with dyes. This is a great option if you want to experiment with a new look, but aren’t totally ready to commit to a permanent change.
– Professionally applied extensions flawlessly match your hair: If you think weft hair extensions are the right choice for you, make sure you have them applied to your locks in a correct and safe manner.
8. Can I Color, Tone, or Bleach My Hair Extensions? Since AZ Hair Extensions are 100% Remi Human Hair, they are able to be colored to your desired shade just like natural hair. However, we strongly do not recommend coloring the hair extensions lighter, as the hair has already undergone color processing, and bleaching the hair to achieve a lighter shade is a very harsh chemical process. This can damage the quality of your hair extensions, and result in more tangling and matting due to severe damage to the hair cuticles.
If you plan on coloring your hair extensions, we advise starting with a lighter shade and coloring the hair darker to achieve your desired shade and better maintain the integrity of your hair extensions. We always recommend consulting with a professional hair colorist, who has previous experience working with hair extensions. It is best to trust the coloring, toning, or blending in their experienced hands. We also advise testing on a portion of the hair extensions prior to coloring or toning the entire hair extensions just to ensure the desired results.
The coloring and toning recommendations apply for all AZ hair product lines, as all use 100% Remi Human Hair.
9. Can I Use Heated Tooled On My Hair Extensions? Hair Extensions are 100% Remi human hair and can be styled exactly like your own natural hair. We recommend applying a heat protectant spray prior to using styling tools such as blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, etc. to maintain the quality of your AZ Hair Extensions. We also advise a lower heat setting when using styling tools to prolong the life of the hair. Lastly, make sure to avoid direct heat or contact on the application areas via bead/tape/bond to help ensure the longevity of the installation.
10. How Do I Minimize Shedding And Tangling Slight shedding and tangling are normal for all hair extensions. You may experience shedding differently based on which installation method, the texture of the extensions, and the hair product you use. You can minimize shedding/hair fallout, by maintaining your hair extensions with great care, make sure to brush them before and after use.
As for tangling, just like your natural hair, hair extensions can and may tangle. Tangling can be caused by many reasons. Humid weather, using the wrong hair products, not enough maintenance, or using heat tools without heat protective products can cause tangling over time.
To minimize tangling you can start with brushing your hair extension 2-3 times with a detangling brush. Make sure any hair product you use is alcohol-free, sulfate-free, and paraben-free. These chemicals can dry out your hair extension which leads to tangling. Make sure to use the heat-protective spray before styling with any heat tools. Develop a good nighttime routine. Brush your hair and put it into a braid or a loose ponytail, you can also wear a silk cap before going to bed. Treat your hair extension like your own hair, maintenance is the key to having long-lasting hair extensions.
Weave hair can be attached by various methods. Besides being installed by adhesives or clips, as usual, the wefts can be weaved, beaded, or sewn into the natural hair of users.
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it’s measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when it is in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies in between that of the straight and curly.
Note: Ladies here is a chart that gives an estimate of where the inches fall. Since the curly and wavy extensions are processed from straight styles, curly and wavy hair will be shorter by 1″ to 2 ” than straight hair in the same length. This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
1.Brushing Keeping your hair detangled needs to be a priority to protect both your natural hair and extension hair from matting or damage. Follow these steps to properly brush your hair!
– For a thorough detangling, morning and night, and always before and after washing: sectioning is key! Using a crocodile clip, gather your bottom row and all of your natural hair above it and clip it on top of your head. This will allow you to freely brush and detangle your natural hair below your bottom row all the way to the scalp. Then, let your bottom row down and gather all the hair above your bottom row into the clip on top of your head. Holding the top of the row with your hand or fingers, carefully brush your extensions from the ends working your way up to the top of the row, being very careful not to snag your brush over the top of the row where it is attached to your head.
– For brushing throughout the day: Always keep your detangling brush with you! It will come in handy for brushing on the fly after you get in and out of your car in the wintertime when static and coats and scarves can cause tangling. Just remember to place your hand at the top of the row to relieve excess tension on the scalp, and start from the bottom and work your way up, avoiding brushing over the top of the row.
2. Cleansing + Conditioning Before washing, always thoroughly detangle your hair section by section using the instructions above.
– Cleansing: In the same way that you sectioned your hair to brush it, you will section it to shampoo, so take your clips into the shower with you! Gently shampoo your scalp below, between, and above your rows with sulfate- and paraben-free shampoo and lukewarm water. It isn’t necessary to rub the ends of your hair together while washing – focus on cleansing your scalp well to avoid product buildup and let the suds of your shampoo wash over the rest of your hair. If your shampoo doesn’t suds up, add more water before adding more shampoo.
– Conditioning: Once you have shampooed and rinsed, gently squeeze the excess water from your hair and apply a small amount of Iles Formula Conditioner or Masque and work it through the ends of your extension hair and natural hair, avoiding getting conditioner near the top of the row, as it may encourage slipping at the attachment points, and it will be difficult to rinse thoroughly. Use a wide tooth comb or your detangling brush to gently distribute the conditioner through your hair, and leave it on for up to 5 minutes or more. Be sure to completely rinse all conditioner from your hair.
3. Drying + Styling Gently squeeze out the excess water and blot your hair with a cotton towel. Use a detangling brush to detangle and straighten hair while extensions are still damp, starting from the bottom up. Again, it may be best to section your hair if you have more than one row. Gently dry your hair on medium heat until it is almost completely dry before using any brushes. Be sure to communicate to whoever is styling your hair NOT to round-brush your hair from start to finish or they will damage your extensions and possibly your natural hair as well! You may use a round brush or boar bristle brush and very gentle tension to smooth your hair and the extension hair for the last few minutes of your blow-dry. If curling your extensions, again, it will help to section your hair using the crocodile clips provided. Run the extension hair through the curling iron to smooth the hair once or twice before curling – this will give your extensions a more smoothed and polished look. Be sure to use a heat protectant such as Unite 7Seconds Glossing.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.