An off-black base with light gray strands, this neutral-toned salt and pepper shade lets you get back to your roots. These cutting-edge hair extensions are made of 100% Remy human hair. Their high-end quality ensures they can withstand heat, therefore, can be easily styled using thermal tools to achieve the perfect look.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
Total Weight: 100gr
Total Pieces: 100
Available Length: 8” – 32”
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 100gr
Curl Pattern: Straight, Wavy, Curly are available
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Are Nano Tip Hair Extensions? Nano-tip hair extensions are one of the most popular choices of hair extensions on the market today. Nano tip hair extensions are attached to the hair by using nano rings, which are around 90% smaller than other micro-rings. They create a discreet bond, which makes nano tip hair unobtrusive, seamless, and simple to blend with natural hair.
3. How Many Nano Strands Do You Need For A Full Head? A full head application of Nanos usually requires between 150-200 strands of hair, this is for when you are adding both volume and a lot of lengths to the hair. Even though we do not recommend using Nanos on very thick hair as it would be extremely time-consuming if you do you will need around 250 strands for a natural finish. For a half-head application when you are only adding volume to the hair 50-100 strands will be perfect.
4. Are Nano Tip Hair Extensions Suited For Thin and Fine Hair? Yes, Nano Tip Hair Extensions are another wonderful alternative for thin or fine hair. As they are so tiny, they can be placed much closer to the hairline than other permanent hair extensions because they are so well hidden. Being so small and lightweight also means they do not add so much tension to the hair making them the least damaging extension system, perfect for thinner hair.
5. Can I Install Nano Tip Hair Extensions By Myself? No! We strongly advise having installed by a professional extensionist to avoid any damage to your own hair and for the best quality results.
6. How Long Do AZ’s Nano Tip Extensions Last? AZ’s nano tip extensions can typically be left in your hair for 6 to 9 months, however, they may slip if your hair is extremely soft or oily. They’re a wonderful choice for naturally finer hair because they’re thin and lightweight and don’t add too much weight or strain to the hairline. The longevity of your hair extensions is determined by your lifestyle and maintenance techniques. While paying close attention to your extensions can help them last longer, failing to properly wash and handle them can result in the need for a new set sooner.
7. Will Nano Tip Hair Extensions Damage My Own Hair? Nano rings are designed in a way that makes them completely safe and harmless to hair. The only way that any damage to the hair can occur is if they’re not installed correctly or you pull too hard on the strands. So remember to be a bit gentler when wearing extensions to reduce the risk of damage.
8. Will Nano Tip Hair Extensions Be Secure After Installation? Nano rings are known to be one of the most secure methods out there. Once the rings are shut tight, there is little chance they’ll detach or slide down. So if you worry about extensions coming off, definitely go for nano rings because you will feel very comfortable wearing them.
9. Can I Reuse My Nano Ring Hair Extensions? Although nano rings need to be reinstalled regularly, you can still use the same set multiple times. The hair itself can last for months so you can reuse it many times. Again, the number of times that you can reuse it depends on the type of hair and how carefully you follow the maintenance tips. To get the most out of the hair, treat it with care.
10. Will People Be Able To Tell That I am Wearing Extensions? Nano rings are designed in a way that makes them virtually undetectable. They are very tiny, even smaller than micro rings, so they’re much easier to blend with natural tresses. With proper placement, the extension strands will merge with the real ones flawlessly. Nobody wants their extensions showing and nano-rings are perfect for avoiding that.
Step #1: Use A Comb To Make A Horizontal Part On 1 Inch From The Nape Of Your Neck.
Step #2: Thread A Hook Through One Nano Bead And Then Hook A Very Thin Strand Of Your Hair.
Step #3: Pull Hair Strand Completely Through The Nano Bead On 0.5 Inches From Scalp.
Step #4: Insert The Iron Top Top Part Into The Nano Bead.
Step #5: Flatten The Nano Bead And Secure The Iron Top Part.
Step #6: Repeat Until The Full Head is finished.
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it’s measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies between straight and curly.
Note: Ladies here is a chart that gives an estimate of where the inches fall. Since the curly and wavy extensions are processed from straight styles, curly and wavy hair will be shorter by 1″ to 2 ” than straight hair of the same length. This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
CARE You can typically wash your hair if you didn’t have the extensions on. However, please do spend a bit of extra time washing the products out as we found that they get” Stuck” in the hair underneath.After your hair extensions have been applied, do not wash your hair for 2-3 days to allow the bond to set fully. Tie your hair back in a loose braid before bed.
1.Extensions Moving Up! You will need this extension “Moved up” after around 6 – 8 weeks as extensions will grow with your hair, and the beads will end up lower down than when they were first installed. The hair can be reused with proper care which can cut the cost down majorly. Nano hair typically lasts 6-9 months or longer.
2. Brushing: – When Your Hair Is Dry: Hair extensions brush make sure the only brush you use on or near the bond is the soft bristle extensions brush, these are designed specifically to ensure the bonds do not get snagged. When brushing it is important to hold the bonds to support them, these prevent excess tugging on the extensions.
– When Your Hair Is Wet: Wide Tooth Comb
Use only a wide-tooth comb on the extensions when wet.
3. Washing: Your extension’s hair should be washed 2-3 times per week. Before washing, detangle the hair and separate the bonds. When the extensions start growing down, the bonds need to be separated on the regular basis to prevent matting from occurring at the roots.
Always use non-sulfate shampoo. And use a moisturizing/nourishing conditioner on the mid-lengths and ends of the hair. Smooth the shampoo down the extensions hair – never rub as tangled will occurred. Make sure to get among the bonds and scrub your scalp down. Once washed you should brush the hair in sections with a soft bristle brush beginning at the ends and working up to the roots.
*Wash your hair upright (a shower is an idea). Never tip your extensions to wash over a sink or batch, and pat hair gently to remove excess water. Again do not rub. Be very careful when washing long hair extensions in a hairdressing basin and hair can gather at the bottom of the basin and tangle.*
Lightly work conditioner through hair with your fingers from the tip to the mid-lengths. Do not apply conditioner to the bonds. You can even use your extension brush to apply the conditioner. Make sure the extensions are thoroughly rinsed. We recommend rinsing at least three times longer than you would your normal hair.
4. Drying: When hair is damp, spray in protein spray or use professional oil/serum (Argan/Moroccan oil). These will help your hair extensions dry much faster. Dry your extension bonds first using the cool setting on your dryer. NEVER use the hot setting as this can “MELT” the bonds over a period of time.
Section your hair and blow/dry sections by sections using a round vent brush or extensions brush. The point at the hair drying to the floor (Downwards) to smooth the extensions hair. Never leave your hair extensions to dry naturally and never rough dry your hair.
Finish with a hair straightener or for a wavy style; you can use heated rollers or any other heat tools. Keep heat away from your hair extension bonds and use the heat defense spray at all times. Always use the heat protection spray before blow drying and applying heat
5. How To Care For Extensions Before Sleeping: Always make sure to dry your hair out thoroughly before you hit the bed for the night. So, if you’re planning on washing your hair, make sure you do it several hours before bedtime.
You also need to tie up your hair gently or braid them before you sleep so that the hair does not tangle up. NEVER go to bed with wet hair, always make sure your extensions and bonds are dry before sleeping.
Take care of your human hair extensions as you would with your natural hair, and remember that as your natural hair, your extensions can be easily damaged by too much heat or abuse. It is important that you should take care of your extensions to make the most of them by using the right products.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.