No extra calories, only sweetness! Chocolate Brown – The name says it all! it’s a chocolate brown shade offered in our hair extensions. The chocolate brown shade is a rich and true brown hair color. The color chocolate brown is suitable for most skin tones. the quality of our chocolate brown hair extensions will make you forget that it’s not your own hair.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
Total Weight: 100gr
Available Length: 8” – 32”
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 100gr
Curl Pattern: Straight, Wavy and Curly are available
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Are Ponytail Hair Extensions? Hair Ponytail Extension is our new limited edition ponytail that is made from 100% Human hair. It comes with a velcro base, which adheres together to secure the ponytail. Also, it has a long strand of hair that is used to wrap around the base with 2 matching bobby pins (which are included) to ensure a seamless blend.
3. Where Is Your Hair Sourced? Our hair is sourced directly from Vietnam. It’s cut from the hair of Vietnamese women aged 18 to 30, particularly mountainous women that mainly come from two areas: the northern mountainous area and the southern plains area.
4. Can I Have The Extension Cut? Yes! Although AZ Hair Ponytails come in a standard 8” – 32” length, you are welcome to have them trimmed to the length of your choice by a professional hairstylist. Since all AZ Hair extensions are made with 100% Remy human hair, they can be cut just like your own natural hair.
5. Can I Wash It Like My Own Hair? We recommend washing the ponytail extension every 30 wears, and only if there is too much product buildup to the point that they become unmanageable to style. When washing your ponytail extension, be sure to use alcohol and sulfate-free hair products, as well as a deep conditioning treatment for a few hours or even overnight, to restore moisture back into the hair.
6. How Long Does My Hair Need To Be? Your hair should be long enough to tie into a bun or small ponytail (either low, medium, or high). The most important thing to keep in mind is that there should be a bun or an existing ponytail that the Hair Ponytail Extension can attach to.
7. Can I Style The Ponytail Extension Like My Own Hair? Yes! Due to the extension being made with Remy human hair, you can style the ponytail extension like your own natural hair. Having said that, be sure to use a maximum heat setting of 120C/250F and to use a heat protectant before styling.
8. How To Hide Ponytail Extensions? Hair ponytail extensions come with a velcro base to secure the extension around your natural ponytail, and an attached section of hair that wraps around the base to conceal the piece seamlessly. It’ll be our little secret.
9. How Do They Secure? Hair ponytail extensions come with a small comb attachment, which slides underneath your hair elastic to hold the ponytail in place. There is also a velcro base, which snaps together to secure the ponytail. Finally, a long strand of hair is wrapped around the base with 2 matching bobby pins provided to secure it in place. Don’t be afraid that the ponytail extensions will fall off or come undone, because we provide you with 2 matching bobby pins as well as a velcro base, the ponytail extension is tightly secured.
10. What Is The Life Span of Ponytail Hair Extensions? Similar to clip-ins, the lifespan varies depending on how often you wear your hair extensions. It can go anywhere between 6 to 12 months for regular to weekly use and one year and more if you only put it on if you go clubbing, attend a party, or if you’ve got to hit the runway and slay that sleek ponytail look.
Step #1: Pony Up Your Hair It’s Better To Wear A Twist Braid If Your Hair Is Too Long.
Step #2: Fork On To Your Hair.
Step #3: Use The Extra Wrap Around The Tail.
Step #4: Use The BB Pin To Fix
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH
This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
CARE Caring for your hair extensions is the only way to ensure they last long, making it an extremely crucial factor. The following are some instructions on how to maintain your ponytail extensions:
1.Clean Your Extensions You can wash your ponytail hair extensions using daily shampoo for oily hair. For best results, apply shampoo on your scalp to get rid of any excess oil and dirt buildup. Then, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. After shampooing, you can also use a mild conditioner to deep condition your extensions. Leave the conditioner on your tresses for five minutes, then rinse. If you wear multiple hairpieces, ensure that they are all wet before detangling them with a wide-tooth comb to avoid breakage.
2. Use Leave-in Conditioners Regular application of leave-in conditioners will create a protective barrier that keeps your extensions hydrated and smooth at all times without having to deal with greasy buildup.
3. Avoid Heat Styling Heat styling tools may damage your ponytail extension due to exposure to high heat frequently. Try limiting the use of flat irons and curling irons as much as possible since these tend to create frizzy strands that will require more conditioning treatments to smooth out.
4. Avoid Brushing Extensions Avoid brushing over individual pieces to prevent them from getting tangled or pulled out when brushing your hair. You can use a wide-tooth comb anywhere you need to detangle, such as in the shower when shampooing and conditioning your hair extensions.
5. Trim Split Ends Regularly Regular trims will keep your ponytails in good condition for a more extended period by removing dead hair strands and split ends. Split ends are common when your extensions become dry due to too much styling, coloring, or chemical treatments.
6. Store Your Extensions Properly Proper storage of your hairpieces will keep them in good condition by keeping them away from moisture and dirt buildup that can lead to bacterial growth and foul odor over time.
Place them in a ponytail holder or clip when carrying them around. Find a cool, dark, and dry spot to keep your hair extensions if you store them at home. Avoid leaving them near sunlight as this may cause discoloration over time.
You can also use gentle bristle brushes on your hair to make your extensions appear shiny when worn.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.