Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair.
Available Size: 12×4, 13×4, 13×6
Lace Type: Swiss Lace, HD Lace
Hair Pattern: Straight, Wavy, Curly.
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What is A Lace Frontal? Lace frontal hairpieces come in sew-in or bonded installations. Lace frontals help you achieve the most natural look for your wigs and hair extensions or can be used to create a more affordable lace wig. They are often 4 inches to the back and 12 to 13 inches across, covering your hairline ear to ear.
3. What Is The Quality of AZ’s Lace Closure and Lace Frontal? We pride ourselves on selling only high-quality hair. We are committed to providing excellent hair. All of our products are created according to international high-quality standards. This hair has to be healthy human hair and it can’t be damaged. We have only one hair source: local human hair, which is collected from healthy women, especially mountainous women. Due to the healthy lifestyles of Vietnamese women, the hair is highly strong, silky, with no tangles or shedding, and extremely durable. After it has been collected, by bunching the hair, the cuticles of the hair are kept in line during the cutting process, reducing the chances of matting and tangling. Then, it will transfer to a modern production process to create the perfect hair and have to pass the strict test in an impeccable quality control system before shipment. This is the unrivaled strength of AZ hair, which no other supplier can match.
4. How Long Does AZ’s Lace Frontal Last? Install a Lace Frontal Wig need to use hair glue or lace tape to adhesive it. It can last 2-4 weeks without retouching. But the lace frontal can be co-washed, you can use about 6-9 months with proper care. When you make the bleach or dying, please make sure you don’t hurt the lace and the knots on the hair, or the hair will be shedding because of the break of hair knots.
5. What are Swiss Lace and HD Lace? – Swiss lace is the most commonly used lace type for wigs due to its reasonable cost and high quality. It’s gentle on the skin (soft to touch), simple to apply, and allows your scalp to breathe freely. But the most important advantage of Swiss lace that we have to mention is its durability – it can withstand more tension than other types of lace. Swiss lace will blend in with your skin when worn, making it virtually undetectable. –HD laces are made using cutting-edge technology. These laces are light or beige in color and will look great on any skin tone. These laces are extremely adjustable and can be used to make a variety of wigs. As a result, when placed on the skin’s surface, they are softer and undetectable.
6. Will Lace Frontal Damage My Own Hair? Lace frontals can damage your hairline. Lace frontal wigs are usually installed using thread, glue, or lace tape. They last between 2 to 4 weeks without needing a retouch. The longer period of time your lace frontals have to stay installed can make it irritate your skin and severely damage your hairline or break off your edges.
7. How To Choose The Right Lace? To choose the right lace type for your wig, read the following list: – For durability, choose Normal Swiss Lace. – If you have light skin, choose HD Lace. – If you have dark skin, choose Swiss lace, and HD lace. – For an effortless skin melt and a natural-looking result, choose HD Lace. – To save money, choose a Swiss Lace that matches your skin tone.
8. How To Distinct Lace Frontal vs Lace Closure? Size:The most obvious difference between lace frontals and lace closures is the size. Closures are typically 4×4 or 5×5 inches, while frontals are 12 to 13×4 inches. Lace frontals are mainly bigger than lace closures because they run from temple to temple to cover the entire hairline. Lace closures are smaller than lace frontal because their primary purpose is to close off an install hence the name closure. 5×5 HD lace closures typically only cover a portion at the top or front of an install.
Versatility: The main benefit of choosing a lace frontal is its unmatched styling versatility. Wearing a lace frontal can allow you to achieve a styling option that a closure doesn’t, like pulled-back hairstyles. Keep in mind that HD lace closures only cover a small portion of the front of the installation making it impossible to pull back the sides without exposing tracks while A 13×6 or 13×4 HD lace frontal covers the entire hairline and will allow you to achieve a seamless style that you can pull back off of your face.
Cost: The cost is not the same. For instance, Lace frontals are much more expensive than lace closures at least $30. Most customers usually complain the lace frontal is expensive, but they don’t see the advantages of lace frontals and the potential savings.
Step #1: Prepare Work: Cut the extra lace along the edge of the hairline
Step #2: As normal, put your hair into the wig cap first
Step #3: Clean up the oil along the hairline with wet tissue to enhance the stickiness of the tape
Step #4: Put the tape onto the hairline, making sure the middle line of the tape just falls onto the hairline, meantime pay attention to the tendency of the hairline
Step #5: Fix the front hair of the wig with clips or other tools in case the hair falls onto the tape and tear the other side of the tape
Step #6: Stretch the wig edge with your hand, then pull forward gently, then put the wig to the right place
Step #7: Press the tape ảea, till you feel it is sticky on the surface of the lace
Step #8: Finish
CARE A lace front closure can make your extension installation appear more natural, but it’s an investment. It takes maintenance to keep your lace front looking stylish and effortless.
Tip #1: Be Gentle. Your lace front closure might look like your scalp, but it’s not. Scratching with your fingernails, tugging, or vigorous washing can damage your lace front and lead to balding. Hair loss on closures happens easily because it’s not wefted like normal extensions. Each hair is individually knotted and secured into the base with a strong adhesive. This gives your closure its natural look but makes it very delicate. Always handle with care.
Tip #2: Brush Properly. Gentle, proper brushing will go a long way toward making your closure last longer. To brush: run your comb gently through the ends of your hair and work your way up. Hold down your roots while brushing to prevent excessive tugging.
Tip #3: Keep Cool. Excessive heat will damage your new sew-in. But this doesn’t mean you can’t have killer curls. Soft, bendy rollers can give you the curl you want without the heat. Put them in overnight on your dry or damp (not soaking) hair. There are plenty of styling options that don’t require heat. You can still look fire without burning up your hair!
Tip #4: Use the right products. The products you use for your extension’s maintenance play a major role in their look. They might be convenient, but most drugstore products can damage your lace front. Avoid products with a high alcohol content because these can lead to hair damage and tangling. For ideal care, invest in pH-acidic products. If you’re overwhelmed by options, ask your stylist for product recommendations.
Tip #5: Wrap it up. Your lace front might look fire when you go to bed, but if you don’t wrap up you’ll be waking up to a matted mess. You’ll have to add proper closure care to your nightly routine to keep fresh. Never go to bed with a wet weave. Make sure that the hair is dry to avoid tangles and that musty wig smell. Instead, gently brush through your dry wig and closure. Then, tie on a silk or satin scarf. A satin cap or pillow will also do the trick.
Now you can toss and turn without worrying about breakage or tangles.
Tip #6: Ask Your Stylist. Your lace front or lace closure can be dyed or bleached, but you shouldn’t do it by yourself. A professional stylist has the experience to take care of your hair and get you the results you want. Lace closures are a flexible option for all head shapes and look more realistic. But the poor application can make them look wiggy. Your stylist’s professional experience with closures will go a long way in making them look natural. An effective maintenance regime will help your lace front closure last. With these tips, you’ll be looking your best every day.
Tip #7: Routine Maintenance Visits. You made an investment in your frontal/closure and bundles and you want to get the most bang for your buck. In addition to following the tips above, you should visit your stylist every 14 days for proper maintenance, including washes.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.