Wavy hair is springy, sexy, and stylish. If you have naturally wavy, or loose wavy, you’ll know that growing it out can take years. However, you can put that worry aside with our Bulk wavy human hair. They’re a fast, easy way to add more length, and more special wavy textures instantly to your wavy mane.
Jet Black is the darkest shade offered in our hair extensions. This color is a true black shade. It has a darker, more dramatic, and richer color compared to Black/Brown #1B. The intensity of the Jet Black shade gives an outstanding shine and the quality of our hair extensions will make you forget that is not your own hair.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
Total Weight: 100gr/bundle
Available Length: 14” – 32”
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 100 grams
Curl Pattern: Body Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Wave, Deep Curly, Natural Wavy, Kinky Curly are available
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Is Bulk Hair? Bulk hair is known as one of the most fundamental types of hair extensions based on the characteristics of not being used directly on the hair, but rather as a raw material to produce other types of hair extensions at the request of customers.
3. Where Is Your Hair Sourced? Our hair is sourced directly from Vietnam. It’s cut from the hair of Vietnamese women aged 18 to 30, particularly mountainous women that mainly come from two areas: the northern mountainous area and the southern plains area.
4. What Is Single Drawn, Double-Drawn, Extra Double Hair Mean? – Single Drawn A+ means the extensions contain multiple lengths of hair mixed into the extensions, resulting in hair that is thickest at the top, tapers at the middle, and is thin on the ends. –Double Drawn A++ contains hair that is all the same length. The hair is thick and full from top to bottom.
– Super Double Drawn A+++ is the best type, ensuring the most fullness with more than 90% hair of the same length.
5. What Is The Life Span of Bulk Hair? Bulk Hair has a life span of more than 5 years and Virgin Hair has a life span of more than 2 years provided you take good care of both qualities.
6. Can I Wash My Hair? Absolutely, try staying away from shampoos with sulfate in them and use hydrating conditioners! Leave-in conditioners and heat protectants will prolong your hair’s life span.
7. How Frequently Should I Wash My Hair Extensions? As a general rule, the less you wash your extensions the longer they will last. You can use your best judgment on how often to wash them, however, we recommend only washing them once there is a lot of product build-up.
8. How Long Does Shipping Take and How Can I Track My Order? We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! You will be emailed a shipment confirmation email along with a tracking number to track the shipment of your package. In some circumstances, this tracking number is not a step-by-step tracking but rather a delivery confirmation.
9. Which Company Do We Use To Ship The Hair? Usually, we prefer FedEx, DHL, or EMS whichever is cheaper to the destination however if clients have any particular recommendations we are open to it.
10. How Many Bundles For A Full Head? All bundles weigh 100g. The longer the bundles are, the more bundles are required for your installation. Depending on the look you are going for, we recommend the following guide:
– 14-16 inches: 2 or more bundles
– 16-26 inches: 3 or more bundles
– 26-32 inches: 4 or more bundles
11. Can My Hair Be Dyed and Styled By Tool? Our extensions are 100% human hair you can do anything with human hair extensions that you can do to your natural hair. This includes dyeing, cutting, heat styling and chemically processing your human hair
APPLICATION Bulk hair is known as one of the most fundamental types of hair extensions based on the characteristics of not being used directly on the hair, but rather as a raw material to produce other types of hair extensions at the request of customers.
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it’s measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies between straight and curly.
Note: Ladies here is a chart that gives an estimate of where the inches fall. Since the curly and wavy extensions are processed from straight styles, curly and wavy hair will be shorter by 1″ to 2 ” than straight hair of the same length. This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
1.Use Moisturizing Ingredients & Avoid Proteins
The hair products you use on your curly hair extensions are just as important as the ones you used on your natural hair. Using deeply moisturizing products with ingredients like shea butter is a good way to restore moisture, softness, and shine.
When choosing a shampoo and conditioner, opt for alcohol and sulfate-free products (these ingredients are super drying), and avoid products with proteins. Although protein-rich products can revive curl definition and restore balance to naturally curly hair, these may make your curly hair extensions matted and tangled and are not recommended for use.
By the way, you don’t need to wash your curly hair extensions very often either – every 5-7 wears will do, or unless they have a lot of product buildup and become unmanageable to style.
2. Try Co-Washing Your Extensions
Co-washing stands for “conditioner-only washing”. When co-washing, you literally only use a conditioner and no shampoo to wash your hair extensions. Co-washing is a great way to cleanse drier hair types, including curly hair extensions, to restore moisture and softness without stripping the hair using harsh soaps or lathering agents generally found in shampoos.
When co-washing your natural hair extensions, be sure to use a conditioner that is silicone-free, and that is moisture-based, not protein-based. Simply get the hair extensions sopping wet, apply a liberal amount of conditioner from root to tip, and gently cleanse the hair strands. If your hair extensions are feeling particularly dry, you can leave the conditioner on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it off.
3. Air Dry Your Extensions (Avoid Heat Dries) Heat dries out hair extensions even further, ending up in a frizzy, tangled mess, and can cause the beautiful kinks and curls to flatten and lose their shape. If you must blow dry your curly hair extensions, be sure to use a diffuser and use the lowest heat setting on the blow dryer, however, the most ideal way to air dry curly hair extensions is to lay them flat on a microfibre towel overnight. You can also hang them on a hair extension holder or by attaching them to a clothes hanger with clips.
4. Avoid Heat Styling Although you likely won’t be straightening your curly hair extensions (and if you’d like to wear your hair straight we recommend investing in a separate set of straight hair extensions), you may be tempted to curl them if they’ve lost their shape. Instead, try heatless methods of curling using Flexi rods or perm rods to revive curls.
5. Finger Brush Only Curly hair extensions require gentle love and attention to maintain their curl pattern and shape. Never brush your curly hair extensions while they are dry, as this could cause frizzing, breakage, shedding, and a loss of their curl pattern. If you find that your hair extensions are tangling, first try and finger comb any knots and tangles from the bottom of the wefts up. If they are still tangled, try co-washing them, then use a wide tooth comb to gently remove tangles from bottom to top.
6. Avoid Touching Your Hair The more you play with your hair, the more you will suck the moisture out of them, break up the curls, and create frizz. Although running your fingers through silky soft long hair is tempting, leave your hair extensions be when in, especially if freshly washed.
7. Store Your Curly Hair Extensions Properly At Night Just like natural hair should be cared for while sleeping, so should your precious curly extensions! Before bed, gently coil them loosely, and store them in their original box or in a storage container like a shoe box in a cool, dry area. You can even go a step further and place them in their own silk bonnet or scarf before placing them in a box overnight, which will help maintain their shine and lock in moisture.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.