Ash hair color has undertones of grey (hence the name), green, blue, and violet. Ash hair color is on the cool side of the color spectrum and does not contain many red or orange tones. Ash hair colors can vary from light ash blonde to dark brown ash. It is a popular hair color because it adds a silvery tone to the hair. It is particularly flattering on those with a cool-toned complexion. The blue/purple pigments in ash blonde and ash brown hair color turn ruddy cheeks into a light rosy blush. Blue, light green, and grey eyes really pop with ash-colored hair, whether you go light or dark. The quality of our hair extensions will make you forget that it’s not your own hair.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
Total Weight: 100gr
Total Pieces: 100
Available Length: 14” – 32”
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 100gr
Curl Pattern: Straight, Body Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Wave, Deep Curly, Natural Wavy, Water Wavy are available
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Good Hard Bond: The bonded ends are made using excellent Italian Keratin glue, which is gentle on your hair and also provides a good hard bond. It’s installed by hot fusion and is durable. A specific solvent allows you to remove the keratin extensions easily.
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Are Flat-Tip Hair Extensions? Flat-tip hair extensions, also known as pre-bonded hair extensions, are a hybrid between I-tip and tape-in hair extensions. They lay flat and smooth, just like tape-in extensions. They can also be glued to the hair using high-quality Italian keratin glue. The heating tool melts the Keratin glue between your hair and the hair extension.
3. Where Is Your Hair Sourced? Our hair is sourced directly from Vietnam. It’s cut from the hair of Vietnamese women aged 18 to 30, particularly mountainous women that mainly come from two areas: the northern mountainous area and the southern plains area.
4. How Long Does The Appointment Take? Depending on the length and number of extensions required, it may take a couple of hours to carefully install these hair extensions. This application is time-consuming and can take anywhere from 1 hour (pops of color or a few for fullness) to 8 hours for a full head.
5. How Long Does My Hair Have To Be To Have Hair Extensions? To be able to attach extensions, the hair must be at least 4-5 inches long from the scalp to the end of the hair. However, it’s always best to keep it at least shoulder length to look natural with a head full of extensions.
6. How Long Do The Keratin Extensions Last? Depending on how well you care for them, these extensions can last up to 6 months or even more. Clients should follow our aftercare protocol to ensure the extensions last.
7. Do Hair Extensions Damage Hair? Extensions do not harm your hair; however, incorrect hair extensions, improper application, and a lack of proper maintenance will cause the extensions to harm your hair. As a result, it’s critical that you go to a hair extensions salon and have the extensions fixed by a professional. The stylist will examine your hair and determine which extensions are appropriate for you. Your hairstylist will also advise you on the best way to secure your extensions. Some methods of attaching extensions may cause damage to your hair. Heavy wefts should be avoided as they can cause damage to your hair.
8. Can I Reuse The Hair When I’m Applying for Keratin Hair Extensions? Fusion Hair Extensions cannot be reused. Once they’re in, they’ll stay in your hair for about 6 months or a little bit more based on how well they treat them, before you remove them. These will not be used by the stylist again. The longer your hair extensions last, the slower it grows and the less you do to them.
9. Will People Be Able To Tell That I’m Wearing Extensions? Keratin tip hair extensions give your hair by far the most natural look and feel. They are attached to the hair in tiny sections with keratin bonds. They blend in well with your natural hair and are undetectable.
10. Can I Style My Keratin Hair Extensions With Heat? Part of the idea of wearing hair extensions is for them to blend with your natural hair. They also allow you to achieve more styles than you may be able to do already, or at least create the same ones but with more volume and length. Many of us always use hot tools on our hair, but what about hair extensions? If your hair extensions are made from a synthetic material, they probably won’t be able to withstand heat, unless stated otherwise by the company. On the other hand, genuine human hair extensions will. If you are using hot tools on your extensions, just make sure to use a heat protectant and use the lowest temperature setting possible.
Step #1: Take A Wisp Of Equal Or Slightly Less And The Hair Bundle of Hair.
Step #2: Put The Nail In To Pick Up Parts Of The Lower Part, Fixed By Hand.
Step #3: With Dedicated Receiver Melt Glue Head With Hair.
Step #4: Fixed for 5 Seconds, and Melted The Plastic Head Completely.
Step #5: Gently Twist, Rub Into Round Rods
Step #6: Finish
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it’s measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies between straight and curly.
Note: Ladies here is a chart that gives an estimate of where the inches fall. Since the curly and wavy extensions are processed from straight styles, curly and wavy hair will be shorter by 1″ to 2 ” than straight hair of the same length. This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
CARE Although keratin bond extensions can last for a long time, they are not indestructible. These are non-damaging extensions, but they must be properly cared for in order to protect both them and your natural hair.
1.Clean and Condition Your Extensions Regularly Keep your hair and extensions looking healthy and natural. One of the most important steps is to shampoo and condition your locks regularly. Maintain that salon-quality look and feel at home with these pointers:
Shampoo using a gentle circular motion from the crown of the head to the ends. But be careful not to over-scrub. That can lead to matting and breakage.
Use the recommended shampoo with quality sulfate-free products and conditioner. These shampoos are not moisturizing and are used just to clarify the scalp. Moisturizing shampoos have the potential to cause the bonds to slip. To keep your hair healthy and strong, use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner with high protein content. HOWEVER, DON’T APPLY CONDITIONER TO THE SCALPOR DIRECTLY ON EXTENSIONS BONDS.
Condition the ends of your hair. Use a salon-quality conditioner as a lubricant to gently comb through any tangles.
*Note: You should wait two days after having your extensions installed before washing your hair. Cool water is your ally, while harsh tools are your adversary. Wash your hair 3-4 times per week; washing your hair every day can shorten the life of your extensions. DON’T WASH YOUR HAIR STRONGLY OR UPSIDE DOWN.*
2. Use the Right Brush to Protect Your Keratin-Bonded Hair Extensions When you have extensions, you need to fix tangles as soon as they start. Make sure you have the right tools and techniques to protect your extensions. Using a regular brush can cause breakage and weaken the extensions’ bonds as they tear through the hair.
A special brush that allows you to brush your hair without damaging the bonds or pulling at the roots is known as an extension brush. Brush your hair with an extensions brush on a daily basis to prevent matting. Tangle-free hair extends the life of your extensions and keeps your hair healthy.
Brushing technique matters, too. We recommend detangling your hair starting at the ends and working your way to the crown. Brush the roots gently to avoid damaging the bonds and DON’T Brush extensions in the shower. Tensioning extensions while the bonds are still wet can cause them to loosen. Brush your hair thoroughly and gently with an extension brush at least once a day to remove any knots or tangles.
3. Blow-dry Keratin Bonded Hair Extensions Before going to bed, completely dry your hair and extensions. This helps to avoid matting and tangling. To avoid mold growth and scalp issues, thoroughly dry your hair. After washing your hair, always blow-dry it on a low heat setting. Allow your hair to air-dry partially before finishing with a blow dryer if you want to limit your use of heat styling tools. Make sure to dry your hair’s roots as well. Furthermore, DO NOT apply direct heat to bonds with a flat iron, blow dryer, or hot round brush.
4. Use A Lighter Heat Setting Than Usual When Styling Hair With Extensions. When styling your hair, always use a thermal protector; this will extend the life of your extension hair. Keratin extensions can be styled just like your natural hair, so experiment with different looks! Gel, mousse, and other styling products are acceptable but choose a lightweight, oil-free formula. Keratin bonds can be weakened by heavy product buildup and oils. Follow these tips to protect your keratin-bonded hair extensions:
Use a lighter heat setting than usual when styling hair with extensions.
Avoid exposing the bonds to direct heat for an extended period of time. Too much heat will lead to damage. Do not clamp down directly onto the bonds with heated styling tools such as flat irons and curling tools.
Experiment with new ways of showcasing your hair that don’t involve heat styling. You may surprise yourself!
5. Return for Regular Trims Yes, even extensions need a periodic trim! Keep your extensions looking fresh with regular trims to even out hair growth. Maintaining your usual schedule, with trims every four to six weeks, will keep your extensions looking as fresh as the day they were bonded. This is also a great time to ask your stylist any questions you may have about the maintenance of your extensions, too.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.