We believe you deserve the very best. With a keen eye for detail and a commitment to constantly deliver the best, highest quality products, you can rest assured AZ guarantees true luxury. Made from the best quality Remy hair, They blend naturally with your own hair and can be easily styled with thermal tools. They are available in the widest range of colors, lengths, and weights.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
Total Weight: 100gr/bundle
Available Length: 8” – 32
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 100gr
Curl Pattern: Straight, Body Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Wave, Deep Curly, Natural Wavy, Kinky Curly are available
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Are Hand-tied Hair Extensions? Hand-tied refers to the formation of the extension itself. Hand-tied extensions are just what they describe: strands of hair tied together by hand, forming a weft. Hand-tied extensions have a weft that is typically 11”-12” wide. The hair is knotted by hand along with 2-3 threads to create a weft.
3. Are Hand-tied Weft Extensions Good For Thin Hair? Hand-tied extensions on thin hair can provide much-desired volume. If the hair is naturally thin and has nothing to do with underlying hair loss issues, then hand-tied extensions can be good for thin hair. One thing to consider is that bulky wefts may not be easy to conceal if the hair is too thin. If the extensions are heavy, this could strain the natural hair, ultimately creating an undesired final look.
4. What Hair Type is Best-Suited for Hand-Tied Extensions? You can apply hand-tied wefts to nearly all hair types. However, as with any kind of extension, they certainly have their strong points. While they provide a fair amount of density, hand-tied extensions are best for thin hair that lacks a blunt edge and your client’s hair should also be at least shoulder-length.
5. What Are The Differences Between Hand-tied and Machine Weft? The difference between sew-in wefts truly comes down to their manufacturing. Hand-tied wefts are tied together by hand, while a sewing machine combines the hairs into machine wefts. Besides it, the sewing together of machine wefts requires enough hair to be caught and sewn by the machine. Because of the amount of hair needed, machine wefts are significantly thicker and can be two to three times denser than hand-tied wefts.
6. Why The Price Of Hand-tied Hair Extensions Are Higher Than Machine Weft Hair Extensions? Hand-tied wefts cost more than machines tied because with any artisan product they are much more labor-intensive to make. It takes much more time for a person to produce the hair by hand than it does to feed hair into a machine. Machine wefts typically cost less because they are less time-consuming to make.
7. Can I Use Heated Tooled On My Hair Extensions? Hair Extensions are 100% Remi human hair and can be styled exactly like your own natural hair. We recommend applying a heat protectant spray prior to using styling tools such as blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, etc. to maintain the quality of your AZ Hair Extensions. We also advise a lower heat setting when using styling tools to prolong the life of the hair.
8. Are Hand-tied Hair Extensions Bad For My Hair? Generally, extensions introduce slight stress to the hair, especially to people who have fine hair. Among all types of extensions, the hand-tied method results in the smallest damage. If installed by professionals who know how to do it right, the extensions will have a minimum pull on your roots.
The amount added to your natural hair plays a key role in determining the extent of damage caused by extensions. If you have many extensions installed, the result is likely to be heavy and dense hair. Excessive extensions might also add weight and stress to your roots facilitating your natural hair to break.
If you are thinking of getting extensions, It is best to do a consultation with a professional who has the experience and qualified training with hand-tied extensions. This way you get used to the extensions and how to maintain them.
I can safely say that expertly installed hand-tied extensions are safe and won’t lead to damage to your scalp or roots.
9. Are Hand-tied Weft Extensions Good For Thin Hair? Hand-tied extensions on thin hair can provide much-desired volume. If the hair is naturally thin and has nothing to do with underlying hair loss issues, then hand-tied extensions can be good for thin hair. One thing to consider is that bulky wefts may not be easy to conceal if the hair is too thin. If the extensions are heavy, this could strain the natural hair, ultimately creating an undesired final look.
10. How Long Do Hand-tied Weft Extensions Last? Hand-tied hair extensions can last about 12 weeks. This also depends on how fast your hair grows. Average hair growth is half an inch per month so if your hair grows a lot faster than the average, the extensions may need to be reinstalled sooner.
Step #1: Beaded rows applied using large or X-large silicone micro rings. The track is chained together by pulling ½ of the previous bead’s hair through the next bead.
Step #2: In the nape area beads can be individual, but chaining together is more secure.
Step #3: Apply the same chain row application on both sides of the head, ending at the nape.
Step #4: Sew wefts to the chain using a blanket stitch. This row has 2 wefts. You can sew on up to 4 wefts at the same time.
Step #5: Depending on how long the row is it will usually come up short on the opposite side. Now we will take the second set of 2 wefts and apply them on the left side going in the opposite direction. This gives you 4 rows of wefts in the back but 2 rows on either side. This is perfect for most applications.
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it’s measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when it is in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies in between that of the straight and curly.
Note: Ladies here is a chart that gives an estimate of where the inches fall. Since the curly and wavy extensions are processed from straight styles, curly and wavy hair will be shorter by 1″ to 2 ” than straight hair in the same length. This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
1.Brushing Keeping your hair detangled needs to be a priority to protect both your natural hair and extension hair from matting or damage. Follow these steps to properly brush your hair!
– For a thorough detangling, morning and night, and always before and after washing: sectioning is key! Using a crocodile clip, gather your bottom row and all of your natural hair above it and clip it on top of your head. This will allow you to freely brush and detangle your natural hair below your bottom row all the way to the scalp. Then, let your bottom row down and gather all the hair above your bottom row into the clip on top of your head. Holding the top of the row with your hand or fingers, carefully brush your extensions from the ends working your way up to the top of the row, being very careful not to snag your brush over the top of the row where it is attached to your head.
– For brushing throughout the day: Always keep your detangling brush with you! It will come in handy for brushing on the fly after you get in and out of your car in the wintertime when static and coats and scarves can cause tangling. Just remember to place your hand at the top of the row to relieve excess tension on the scalp, and start from the bottom and work your way up, avoiding brushing over the top of the row.
2. Cleansing + Conditioning Before washing, always thoroughly detangle your hair section by section using the instructions above.
– Cleansing: In the same way that you sectioned your hair to brush it, you will section it to shampoo, so take your clips into the shower with you! Gently shampoo your scalp below, between, and above your rows with sulfate- and paraben-free shampoo and lukewarm water. It isn’t necessary to rub the ends of your hair together while washing – focus on cleansing your scalp well to avoid product buildup and let the suds of your shampoo wash over the rest of your hair. If your shampoo doesn’t suds up, add more water before adding more shampoo.
– Conditioning: Once you have shampooed and rinsed, gently squeeze the excess water from your hair and apply a small amount of Iles Formula Conditioner or Masque and work it through the ends of your extension hair and natural hair, avoiding getting conditioner near the top of the row, as it may encourage slipping at the attachment points, and it will be difficult to rinse thoroughly. Use a wide tooth comb or your detangling brush to gently distribute the conditioner through your hair, and leave it on for up to 5 minutes or more. Be sure to completely rinse all conditioner from your hair.
3. Drying + Styling Gently squeeze out the excess water and blot your hair with a cotton towel. Use a detangling brush to detangle and straighten hair while extensions are still damp, starting from the bottom up. Again, it may be best to section your hair if you have more than one row. Gently dry your hair on medium heat until it is almost completely dry before using any brushes. Be sure to communicate to whoever is styling your hair NOT to round-brush your hair from start to finish or they will damage your extensions and possibly your natural hair as well! You may use a round brush or boar bristle brush and very gentle tension to smooth your hair and the extension hair for the last few minutes of your blow-dry. If curling your extensions, again, it will help to section your hair using the crocodile clips provided. Run the extension hair through the curling iron to smooth the hair once or twice before curling – this will give your extensions a more smoothed and polished look. Be sure to use a heat protectant such as Unite 7Seconds Glossing.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.