Ash hair color is on the cool side of the color spectrum and does not contain many red or orange tones. Ash hair colors can vary from light ash blonde to dark brown ash. It is a popular hair color because it adds a silvery tone to the hair. It is particularly flattering on those with a cool-toned complexion. The blue/purple pigments in ash blonde and ash brown hair color turn ruddy cheeks into a light rosy blush. Blue, light green, and grey eyes really pop with ash-colored hair, whether you go light or dark. The quality of our hair extensions will make you forget that it’s not your own hair.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
A Complete Set: 250gr
Total Pieces: 7 Pieces (1 piece of 4 clips; 2 pieces of 3 clips, 2 pieces of 2 clips, 2 pieces of 1 clip)
Available Length: 8” – 32”
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 100gr
Curl Pattern: Straight, Deep Curly
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Are Clip-in Hair Extensions? Clip-in hair extensions, also known as clip-in weaves, are an attachment method where wefts of hair can be easily installed into your natural hair by multiple small pressure-sensitive clips. One set of clip-in hair extensions includes several different-sized wefts of hair, ranging from one, two, three, to four clips. Clip-in hair extensions are a temporary alternative to traditional hair extensions, designed to add length to your hair, as well as increase thickness and volume.
3. Where Is Your Hair Sourced? Our hair is sourced directly from Vietnam. It’s cut from the hair of Vietnamese women aged 18 to 30, particularly mountainous women that mainly come from two areas: the northern mountainous area and the southern plains area.
4. Can I Style My Clip-in Hair Extensions With Heat? Part of the idea of wearing hair extensions is for them to blend with your natural hair. They also allow you to achieve more styles than you may be able to do already, or at least create the same ones but with more volume and length. Many of us use hot tools on our hair all the time, but what about hair extensions? If your hair extensions are made from a synthetic material, they probably won’t be able to withstand heat, unless stated otherwise by the company. On the other hand, genuine human hair extensions will. If you are using hot tools on your extensions, just make sure to use a heat protectant and use the lowest temperature setting possible.
5. Will Clip-in Hair Extensions Damage My Hair? Whenever there’s a new hair product or tool, one of the first things we consider is whether it could cause potential damage to our hair. Healthy hair is happy hair, so we should do everything we can to protect it. This keeps it looking soft, smooth, and thick. Of any hair extension option, clip-ins are by far the least damaging for your hair. The bonding and gluing of more permanent options tend to be the most damaging part. This is because of the various chemicals which can irritate your scalp and strain your hair. However, clip-ins don’t rely on this.
6. Can I Wear Clip-in Hair Extensions Every Day? When looking for a new hairstyle option or alternative, you may wonder whether this is something you can keep up with in the long term. For clip-in extensions, that would mean wearing them every day, or at least regularly. In all honestly, there’s nothing wrong with wearing clip-in extensions every day. We’ve just established that they aren’t damaging to your hair if you’re using them properly. Plus, once you’ve gotten the hang of attaching your extensions properly, they’ll be a breeze. This means it won’t take very long to achieve a flawless blend.
7. How Long Can I Wear Clip-in Hair Extensions? We’ve mentioned the importance of wearing your hair extensions properly to ensure that you’re not damaging your hair. One of the factors you should take into consideration is how long you’re wearing them. Remember that clip-ins are temporary, and that’s something you should take heed of. This means that it’s best to take out your extensions before going to bed in the evening. This will prevent your hair from being pulled and snagged whilst you’re asleep and give your hair a little time to relax. If you get regular use out of your clip-in hair extensions and take good care of them, they can last between 6-12 months or even longer.
8. How Long Does It Take To Apply Clip-ins To My Hair? Clip-in extensions take no more than 5 minutes to apply and just 60 seconds to remove. They are incredibly easy to use and are the fastest and easiest way to improve your look in a matter of minutes.
9. What is The Best HairStyle When Wearing Clip-In Extensions? There is no one “best” hairstyle when using clip-in extensions since it depends on your preference. If you want a hassle-free gorgeous look, a wavy or curly style is the best trick as it can hide the bumps of the hair extension pieces effortlessly. You can also do low ponytails, braids, and buns. Just make sure to gather your hair below the ear so that the clips will not show.
10. Will Clip-in Hair Extensions Work For Me? So, you’ve discovered how amazing clip-in hair extensions are, but now you’re wondering if they’ll work for your hair – not everything is universal! However, with these hair extensions, universal isn’t far off. Most people can wear them in order to add length, volume, color, or thickness to their hair. If your hair is curly, although most extensions do come straight, there are plenty of different methods for attaching them. Obviously, they’re even easier to attach if you have straight hair. The only real limit is your hair length. 6-7 inches is the minimum natural length required if you want the extensions to blend seamlessly and undetectably.
Step #1: Brush Your Own Hair And Your Hairpiece Through Evently To Remove All Knots.
Step #2: Take Your Hair and Section It Off In A Clear Curved Part Across Your Head and Secure It With Air Clip.
Step #3: Open All Snap, Hook Clips.
Step #4: Place The Middle and Clip In The Center Of Your Part Just Above The Section Line, And Close The Clip.
Step #5: Close The Clip.
Step #6: Release Own Hair From Hair Clip And Comb Through
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it’s measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies between straight and curly.
Note: Ladies here is a chart that gives an estimate of where the inches fall. Since the curly and wavy extensions are processed from straight styles, curly and wavy hair will be shorter by 1″ to 2 ” than straight hair of the same length. This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
CARE Clip-ins are easy to keep clean and maintain. Consider the following tips to keep your hair extensions in good condition:
1.Brush Before and After Use Make sure to brush your extensions thoroughly before you clip them on and after wearing them. Start by running your hairbrush from the bottom part and work your way up. Be gentle, especially when brushing tangled hair sections, and avoid pulling too hard to maintain the thickness of your clip-ins.
2. Wash Your Extensions Extensions can soak up your hair’s natural oil, so it’s important to wash them to maintain their shape and quality. Some of the fibers may fall out if your extensions are allowed to get overly greasy.
To avoid this, set a schedule to wash your extensions and follow these steps: – Simply soak your extensions in water in your bathroom sink. Use tepid water when soaking since hot water can affect the wefts.
– Use a gentle, clarifying shampoo and cover them gently – don’t scrub in the shampoo as you would with your natural hair. Scrubbing it aggressively will just lead to a tangled mess. Instead, wipe the shampoo down the length of each extension weft, and rinse thoroughly with cold, clean water. After shampooing, use a gentle conditioner with a low pH level to smoothen the extensions.
– Repeat the process by washing the wefts individually or in pairs.
– Applying a deep conditioning treatment once every week or 2 weeks is also recommended to keep your extensions shiny. Apply generously and evenly. You can leave them on for a few minutes or even overnight if you’re not in a hurry. Rinse them completely with cold water to help lock in moisture.
– If you want to detangle the wefts, make sure to only use a wide-tooth comb or an extensions brush with soft bristle before washing them. Don’t comb or brush extensions while they’re wet because you’ll risk tearing out the hair strands.
3. Air Dry Your Extensions Do not blow dry. Allow your extensions to dry naturally. This is why it’s important not to scrub too hard while shampooing the extensions. Many hair experts do not recommend blow drying your clip-in hair extensions, but on rare occasions where you need to dry them quickly, you can use the lowest heat setting possible. So far, the best way and the golden rule for drying any kind of hair extension is air drying. It is the key to maintaining their softness and quality. After washing your hair extensions, place them in a clean, dry towel, and wrap the towel around to squeeze any excess water. Then, unravel the towel and leave your extensions to air dry.
4. Hydrate Using Quality Hair Care Products Please remember, it’s extremely important to take care of your extensions by using high-quality sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. Using products with harsh chemicals can not only damage your extensions but also your natural hair. Just as you hydrate and moisturize your skin, your hair also needs some TLC to keep hydrated and looking full of life.
5. Comb and Moisturize If you haven’t brushed your extensions before washing, you can comb them with care once they are completely dry. You should do so using a wide-tooth comb to smooth them out and remove any tangles. Start brushing from the tips of your hair extensions, working your way up. Brushing from the top can move tangles toward the middle part of your extensions which can cause hair breakage. Just like your natural hair, extensions can also grow dry in the colder months, especially when you heat style them often, so be sure to moisturize them when they feel dry. A little leave-in conditioner or Argan oil applied from the mid to the ends of your hair should do the trick. On the other hand, you want to make sure not to over-moisturize or to apply too much treatment to your hair roots, or else your extensions will grow oily and flat. Just use a small amount every once in a while.
6. Styling Your Extensions Heat styling is very popular when it comes to adding flair to your hair. For this reason, many ladies use a curling iron or a flat iron regularly. One would even say that it’s necessary if you want to achieve good styling, even though it can be damaging to natural hair and extensions alike.
In the same way, to blow drying, it’s not recommended to apply heat styling to your extensions often. If you are using Remy human hair extensions and you really want to use straightening irons and curling irons to achieve your look, it’s best to start with the lowest heat setting possible. Use a salon-recommended heat protectant spray as well. Keep in mind to heat style hair extensions only when they’re completely dry.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.