As soft and warm as a hot suede designer jacket the wearer of our second most intense brown color, with more reddish-brown. This sultry shade is super dark and gives off a dazzling shine. It blends flawlessly with both dyed hair and natural hair.
Hair Materials: 100% Vietnamese Human Hair without any Synthetic or Animal hair
Total Weight: 100gr
Total Pieces: 40
Available Length: 14” – 32”
Hair Grade: Single Drawn A+; Double Drawn A++, Super Double Drawn A+++
Minimum Order: 300gr
Curl Pattern: Straight, Body Wave, Loose Wave, Deep Wave, Natural Wavy, are available
Quality: High-end Quality, minimum shedding, no tangles, no shedding, no lice, can be dyed and ironed
Aftersales: 3 days return and exchange guarantee
*Note: We also customize the specifications of the hair product based on the customer’s requirements, feel free to contact us for the best price.*
1.How Can I Trust Your Company? Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese organizations in hair manufacturing and trading Asian Human Hair around the world which is confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
2. What Are Invisible Tape Extensions? Invisible tape (or Injection tape/seamless tape) in extensions is a kind of tape ins. There are some differences between it and regular tape in extensions in the production process. This technology is much more advanced than regular tape ins production technology. It does not have short hair at the top. These invisible tape hair extensions are designed to mimic hair growing from the scalp and are made to be 100% invisible for a more natural-looking and discreet extension.
3. What Is The Quality of AZ’s Tape Hair Extensions? We pride ourselves on selling only high-quality hair. We are committed to providing excellent hair. All of our products are created according to international high-quality standards. This hair has to be healthy human hair and it can’t be damaged. After the raw material has been collected, by bunching the hair, the cuticles of the hair are kept in line during the cutting process, then, it will transfer to a modern production process to create the perfect hair and have to pass the strict test in an impeccable quality control system before shipment. This is the unrivaled strength of Vietnamese hair, which no other supplier can match.
4. Where Is Your Hair Sourced? Our hair is sourced directly from Vietnam. It’s cut from the hair of Vietnamese women aged 18 to 30, particularly mountainous women that mainly come from two areas: the northern mountainous area and the southern plains area.
5. How Long Do AZ’s Tape-In Extensions Last? In AZ, tape-in hair extensions can typically be left in your hair for 4 to 6 months. Using your extensions for an extended period of time may cause them to break and frizz, making them appear unnatural next to your hair. The longevity of your hair extensions is determined by your lifestyle and maintenance techniques. While paying close attention to your extensions can help them last longer, failing to properly wash and handle them can result in the need for a new set sooner.
6. What Are The Differences Between Regular Tape and Invisible Tape-Ins Extensions?
The differences between the regular tape and invisible tape are mainly in the tape structure and the way to install it. When fitting tape extensions, a ‘sandwich-like’ technique is used. The extension weft is equipped with double-sided tape, which means the extension is fitted directly on the root, then a small section of natural hair is placed on top. Invisi-tape extensions, on the other hand, feature tape on only one side, which is placed close to the root. The extensions look as if they are growing out of the top of the tape, meaning that there is no need to place any natural hair over the tape.
7. Will The Tape Method Damage My Own Hair? If properly installed and maintained, this method will not damage your hair. It is 100% natural and there are no chemicals or tools used. Please work with a trained professional experienced in tape-in application to ensure that the product will work properly with zero damage.
8. Can I Wash My Hair Every Day And Blow Dry It? What About Swimming? Yes, you can wash your hair and get blowouts without ruining your seamless extensions. Our strong tape is extremely durable and lasts, as long as the scalp does not become excessively oily the bonds will stay. However, always wash your hair properly by dampening small sections of hair rather than wetting your entire head at once, which can cause tangles, and work through any tangles that do appear slowly to avoid pulling out your extensions. While most extensions can withstand heat styling, keep the tape bond strong by using low heat and avoiding tugging on your hair. Our tape-in allows you to wear your hair up or down without showing the tape and, due to the strength of the bond, can even be worn while exercising or swimming, and not have to worry about your extensions coming out.
9. Can I Reuse My Hair Extensions? Tape-in hair extensions can be removed and reinstalled several times before the set needs to be replaced. Clients usually reinstall their extensions if they want to keep their hair at a certain length or if they notice the extensions coming loose, which can happen after extended use or daily wear and tear. Tape-in hair extensions have a stronger bond if they are placed close to the scalp, which gives them extra support. Never attempt to remove your hair extensions on your own. This could cause your extensions to be damaged and cause you to rip out pieces of your natural hair.
10. What Is Single Drawn, Double-Drawn, Extra Double Hair Mean?
– Single Drawn A+ means the extensions contain multiple lengths of hair mixed into the extensions, resulting in hair that is thickest at the top, tapers at the middle, and is thin on the ends.
– Double Drawn A++ contains hair that is all the same length. The hair is thick and full from top to bottom.
– Super Double Drawn A+++ is the best type, ensuring the most fullness with more than 90% hair of the same length.
Step #1: Part a section at the back of the head, and tie up the rest hair
Step #2: Remove the paper from the hair. Lift up the hair and apply one piece under the parted section
Step #3: Attach another hair piece directly above so the two meet and press
Step #4: Press the hair firmly into place, using pliers is better
TIPS ON CHOOSING THE CORRECT LENGTH The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it’s measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies between straight and curly.
Note: Ladies here is a chart that gives an estimate of where the inches fall. Since the curly and wavy extensions are processed from straight styles, curly and wavy hair will be shorter by 1″ to 2 ” than straight hair of the same length. This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed in the nape area.
1.After Care Remy human hair tape-in extensions offer the same styling versatility as your natural hair, allowing to curl, straighten, and even darken the extensions. While using hot styling tools, it’s best to avoid applying heat near the roots or bonds because it will melt or break down the adhesive. Besides, keep the roots and bonds as dry as possible, which means avoiding washing these areas and investing in a good dry shampoo for no-wash days.
Conditioners and oil-based products are also bad for tape-ins because they interfere with the stickiness of the adhesive, so look for sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners when washing your hair.
Avoiding friction with the bonds is also important for keeping the tape-ins in place. We recommend loosely clipping up the hair or putting it in a loose braid before bed.
Brushing the tape-in extensions on a regular basis is also advised. Use a Loop Hair Extensions Brush or another hairbrush designed for hair extensions to ensure that it glides through the natural hair and extensions smoothly and without tugging. Avoid brushing from the root or bond, and avoid brushing wet hair because it is more vulnerable and prone to breakage.
2. How To Shower With Tape In Hair Extensions?
– Before Getting In The Shower, Brush Your Hair When you have hair extensions, you should brush your hair with the Wet/Dry Detangling brush 2-3 times per day. Brushing your hair before stepping into the shower is always a good idea. This will prevent it from tangling while being washed. – Make Sure That You Shampoo Correctly While shampooing, make sure you use a shampoo that has been particularly developed for hair extensions. This will ensure that the hair extensions look as good as possible at all times. There is also a certain technique by which you must shampoo your hair. Begin at the root and work your way down through the hair. It is not necessary to shampoo all the way to the ends. When shampooing their hair, avoid using a scrubbing or circular motion as this will severely tangle their hair. – Use A Conditioner From The Mid-Shaft Down Make sure they are not using a “hydrating” conditioner when conditioning the hair, especially near the adhesive of the tape in hair extensions. They simply need to apply conditioner to hydrate their hair from the mid-shaft down. Our leave-in conditioner spray is ideal for any lady who wears hair extensions. – Carefully Brush And Towel Dry The Hair Brush your hair carefully when you come out of the shower. Then, with a towel, dry your hair. Begin at the top of the hair and work your way down the shaft to the tips. Do not rub the cloth through your hair. This will cause tangles and harm to the hair extensions. – Blow It Out Apply Heat, Treat + Shine as a protectant to the hair, and then blow it out. This will help to ensure that the hair is shielded from the damage that blow dryer heat can bring. Dry the hair section by part with the blow dryer and brush. This will also minimize the volume of damage that blow dryers can do.
Operating in the hair business for decades, AZ Hair is proud to be one of the most reputable and verified Vietnamese companies in the hair industry which are confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam. Besides it, our institution has been verified by Alibaba – a major player in the B2B eCommerce space and SGS – One of the top global inspection companies.
With more than 16 years of operation experience, our organization mainly manufactures and trades natural raw, virgin, and Vietnamese human hair extensions across the globe. The strong renewal and production ability and the extension in the size of our industrial facility is a strong establishment for us to deliver loads of hair items that are different in styles, sizes, and tones. With a construction process of a factory area using an area of more than 800m2, facilities, modern equipment, and technology, as well as the continued dedication of more than 350 highly skilled laborers, AZ Hair, now, has a strong production ability to supply all the trending hair textures in the world. Our products are exported to many countries worldwide, including the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Nigeria, and South Africa.
We process orders Monday through Friday and can ship all of your swag within 7 – 10 business days! We ship Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time, excluding Post Office holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Kindly note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
The following is an estimate of the shipping times. We can only provide an accurate shipping time due to factors that frequently affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays.
For more useful information related to the Shipping time and Guarantee Policy, please click here to get more information about Shipping and click here to get information about the Guarantee Policy!
During huge discounts, promotions, new product releases, and holidays, it is possible that it will take the entire 10 business days (often a day or two longer) to process these orders because we always have big promotion programs such as discounts up to 2-3% on total order value and more other attractive programs. Our bargains are so excellent that no one wants to miss the shot!
Apart from being a reputable wholesale hair company, we also provide OEM services. We can carry out the production work according to the design of the hair such as color, length, textures, etc, and sell the products to the company that informs us of the requirements. The hair items that are marketed can be under the brand name of that company. We are also in charge of designing and building products according to requirements. In general, we can customize the order based on the customer’s requirements to create a wide range of options for customers to provide the most satisfaction.